- 1 Starter Pack
- 2 Map
- 3 Shop (Vendor #1 in the Mall):
- 4 Weapons (Shop)
- 4.1 NOTE: Suggestions won't be taken anymore once there are a certain amount of guns in the game, in order to save data because ROBLOX won't fix their dumb engine.
- 4.2 Explosives:
- 4.3 Pistols:
- 4.4 Battle Rifles:
- 4.5 Shotguns:
- 4.6 Assault Rifles:
- 4.7 Sniper Rifles:
- 4.8 Other:
- 4.9 NOTE 2: There are no SMGs or MGs because they are sort of redundant. There are already assault rifles that shoot in different firing modes, so why bother wasting data space on SMGs and MGs?
- 5 VIP
- 5.1 NOTE: VIP weapons will always cost at least 2000 Cash, as they have the best stats of all weapons in the game, along with attachments that prove extremely useful.
- 5.2 Accessed via a second vendor in the Mall.
- 5.3 NOTE: The f…
regularweaponname - packapunchname - attachments/modifications
AK-47 Grenade Launcher - Devil's Automatic MK2 - Reflex sight, burning ammunition, flashlight
AKS-74U - AKS-74ME - Reflex sight, electric ammunition, flashlight
AN-94 - AN-940A1 - ACOG scope, grip, freezing ammunition
AR-15 - The Destroyer - EOTech sight, grip, "explosive" ammunition
AUG A3 - Aegis - Reflex sight, electric ammunition, flashlight
AWP - 2AWP4U - Bi-Pod, Explosive ammuntion
BBEagle - Mama Eagle - Reflex sight, silencer, flashlight
Death Machine - Death's Scythe - Burning ammunition
Dragunov SVD - Dragon's Breath - Burning ammunition, Bi-Pod, silencer
F2000 - Sunburst - Burning ammunition, reflex sight (More yellow flames, yellow body)
FAMAS - FAMOUS - Holographic sight, grip…
- 1 This is a list of guns I would choose if there were to be a gun purge, leaving not many guns left in the game for good:
- 2 Pistols:
- 3 Rifles/Battle Rifles:
- 4 Shotguns:
- 5 Submachine Guns:
- 6 Personal Defense Weapons (PDWs) [NEW CLASS]:
- 7 Assault Rifles:
- 8 Designated Marksman Rifles (DMRs) [NEW CLASS]:
- 9 Machine Guns:
- 10 Sniper Rifles:
- 11 Anti-Materiel Rifles (AMRs) [NEW CLASS]:
- 12 Explosives:
- 13 More to surface when I'm not bloody tired. You don't even have to read this crap.
- P226 - No changes as it's perfect the way it is.
- USP - 10 round magazine, slight tweaks.
- M1911 - Model seems a bit too wide, slight tweaks.
- Desert Eagle - Slight tweaks.
- .357 Magnum Revolver - Slight tweaks.
- Glock 21 - 21 round magazine, major tweaks.
- M92FS - Slight tweaks.
- CZ-75 - Rapid fire, new gun…
- 1 General Information
- 2 General Ideas For The
- 2.1 Shop:
- 2.2 Pack-A-Punch:
- 2.3 Buildables:
- 2.4 Zombies:
- 2.5 Map:
- 2.6 Possible Attachments List:
- 2.7 Attachments System:
- 2.8 Armor:
This is my personal blog where I will put my own ideas. Please note that I don't patent or own any idea I write down, as there's no guarantee that all ideas will be original.
- Remove Shop button on the screen, and make a new location or two for the shop to be accessed. This could add more compatibility for mobile devices, because currently, only PCs can access most of the game content.
- Remove guns that are obselete, and remove most of the assault rifles. (There should be no more than 10~20 guns per weapon type.)
- Add 2 new sections: Carbines and DMRs. (Designated Marksman Rifles)…
NOTICE: Somethings here might have been suggested in an earlier time. You can't get mad at me.
- Alright so... here are my suggestions... Enjoy reading and laughing irl speedy and bara.
MYSTERY BOX WEAPONS/GOODIES
- Ammo: I know what you are thinking "peke wtf we hav ammo boxes"... Ok so the mystery box can admit ammo that is about 1.5x-2x the amount from the box in mansion. This can vary and the more ammo it is, the more rare it gets.
- Money: Again "peke wtf you have 11k moniz u cant b thinking that money from boxes is good"... So basically the mystery box can admit 100-750 dollars (which is a fair amount so people can't farm mystery box money.) The more money it is, the more rare it gets.
- Armor: Ok so this might be implemented sooner or later but …
Lets get straight to the point.
If I mess up grammar, thats my fault because I dont try hard on my blogs
- 1 Food station
- 2 Sleep
- 2.1 Insomnia
- 3 Buildable ideas
This is a suggestion for the hunger and thirst system (IF its added). You could buy this at the buildables section for around... 100-500 dollars? Who knows. This could also work with the ability to buy food. The food station will allow you to get food from it every time it switiches from day-transition period, transition period - night, night-day. However, you would have to refill it every few days or so. (Because realism).
You could also cook food here. You could turn beef and bread into a burger, for example. Cooked food/meals will give more servings than just normal food items. You co…
Im gonna start selling Isometric View pictures. Just post here. They cost... Nothing. I'll give you some neat looking views.
The Bold Detective A Crime Thriller by DerpyChar/Ebola/Charles
Mangled spots have been turning up all over USA and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a AK-74U, and still nobody has a clue who the sinister killer is.
Dr. Robo Egg is a handsome and bold painter with a fondness for food. He doesn't know it yet but he is the only one who can stop the brutal killer.
When his friend, Peake 900, is kidnapped, Dr. Egg finds himself thrown into the centre of the investigation. His only clue is a tattered M1911.
He enlists the help of a witty swordsman called Anti Sheep.
Can Sheep help Egg overcome his roulette addiction and find the answers before the tight-fisted killer and his deadly AK-74U strike again?
Praise for …
This page is the 300th page on the wiki. Let's all celebrate with a chant of Sparta! Sparta! Sparta!
Then I realized that blogs didn't actually add to the page number count.
- cri cri* *made a worthless blog page* *but is a blog page so it doesn't really matter anyways.*
I was thinking in sk00l one dai and I thought of skins for SoE.
And Robit will reject this idea along with rainbow,bara, and pie. I just know it.
Are you always being a lucky zombies' next supper, and in need of a fort that's quick, easy, and cost-efficient to build, yet can last against limitless waves of undead flesh? Well, need no more! Here is a guide to building an impenetrable fortress.
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
Canopy - Ammo Box - 2 Sandbags - Floodlight (optional)
(Assuming you have the minuscule money you need for these things)
Step 1: Put a sandbag down.
Step 2: Put a sandbag on the other side of the first sandbag, with the ends touching.
Step 3: Place the canopy over your sandbags, and the ammo box anywhere you want inside. If you wanted a floodlight, put it anywhere in your base as well.
(Optional) Step 4: Get a TON of shredders and place them all over at your discretion.
I'm stealing Epik's idea and putting down an idea in a blog. Why? Because I can.
- 1 History
- 2 Greensteel
- 3 Weaponization
- 4 The Fall
Founded on 22-2-2009, it started out as a small backyard "corporation" dedicated to making scientific instruments - Tesla coils, vacuum chambers, particle colliders and plasma generators. For a while, it had no name. On April 1st, the lead scientist made a remarkable discovery: He had discovered a new "alloy" that had great potential for the world.
The "alloy" was made from Uranium-238 and Iron-56 that is bound together by forcing a single Carbon atom to act as glue between the Iron and Uranium. This metal is stronger than steel, and has the ability to store massive amounts of energy within the atomic bonds. The scientis…
Basically I'm gonna put random concepts here that I thought up. Mostly events and bosses. these two ideas are insane and illogical.
- Illuminated- Δ confirmed? No, but with this thingy you glow, higher illumination = more glow. *this idea's insane*
- >insert something hereconcept B
Honestly, this should've gone under Armor, but there isn't a subtitling bigger than this font yet smaller than the one above, and I'm too lazy to make a workaround. *note, armor is now a strong, independent section...you never read the sentence before this.
ANYWAYS! Goggles. Glasses. Whatever. Basically, this concept works a bit like a scope, except you don't actually have to have a gun out to use it. Even though this works like a scope, there isn't actually a pair of t…
building stuff at random that speedy may or may not like, all can be found here
such as http://gyazo.com/31ed61f5cb7ff93a0d98b35d57bb9f03
If a C-4 is gridded then it has 9 squares on it, C-4 is typed with 3 characters, 3+9 = 12, what has 12 letters? A mailbox. Who takes stuff out a mailbox? The mailman. Who barks at mailmen? Dogs. What were dogs originally? Wolves. Wolves has 6 letters and 12+6 is 18. Divide 18 by 3. 6. Divide 6 by 3 again. 2. What has 2 letters? By. What does by sound like? Bye. What's the opposite of bye? Hello. Who made a song like that? Adele. And Adele has 5 letters. What else has 5 letters? Super. Whose name has super in it? Superwar55. How much cash does he wish to have 100% of the time? 696969. What's 696969 divided by 69? 10101. What's that from binary? 21. What meme has 21 involved? A vine. What's a vine? A grapevine. Grapevines have grapes. Grape…
Always at half health? This Easy Build will come in handy for regenerating health. Here is a guide to building a medical tent.
THINGS YOU NEED:
Canopy - Ammo Box - Crate (Optional) - 3 High Wall - Doorway - Bed - Carpet (Optional) - Ladder - Floodlight
(Assuming you have the money for these things.)
STEP 1: Make a house out of the doorway and three walls, then place the canopy down to make a roof.
STEP 2: Put a bed sideways in the tent with a floodlight and carpet (Optional).
STEP 3: Put a ladder on the outside of the tent, and place an ammo box and crate (Optional) on the roof of the tent.
Next Easy-Builds: Defense Line, Basic Base.
So you like sniping zombies from a distance? I think this technique will be handy. Here is a guide to build a sniper tower.
THINGS YOU NEED:
3 Canopy - 2 Spotlight - 3 Barbed Wire - Ammo Box - Crate (Optional) - 5 High Wall - Doorway
(Assuming you have the money for these things.)
STEP 1: Place a spotlight where you want your sniper tower. Then place barbed wire around the front and sides of the spotlight. Now put a canopy above the spotlight, but be sure the canopy is touching the ground!
STEP 2: Now, on the roof of the canopy, put three high walls on the front and side so it is shaped like an 'n'. After you place the walls, put a crate (Optional) and an ammo box on the canopy. Then place another canopy on the canopy already there.
STEP 3: On …
Well I've been playing alot and noticed one thing the cash goes up very slow, although this provides a challenge I find it very hard to Pack a Punch weapons. I also hate when my guns go away but thats ok with me but replacing them is hard because you don't get much points, But, you probably didn't click this to see me rant. I have a discussion topic, that might make the game more enjoyable. (Not thats its not enjoyable by itself) I think when we hit a zombie/enemy we get a hitmarker to come up, but you may be asking, where does points come up in this? Well, every time you get a hitmarker you get an amount of points, meaning we can get points faster so we feel like were achieving something. We should really fix the bullet glitch when the bu…
What do you think we should Pack a Punch next? More likely what should we call them? I got a few suggestions. These are only names.
PTRS-41 becomes Scavenger
Thundergun becomes Zeus Cannon
Dubstep Gun becomes Wub Machine
P226 becomes Piercer 2026
Minigun becomes Destroyer of worlds
MP5K becomes MP500 Killer
P90 becomes Lightning strike (because it shoots fast.)
Scorpion EVO becomes Everlasting Versatile Overpower
Ar-15 becomes Agonizing Revenge-1500
SMR becomes Burst of the gods
Thompson becomes Mafia's murderer
Stoner63A becomes Boulder630A
RPD becomes Rapid Puncsuring Device
Kar98K becomes Devil's rifle
JackzFTW (talk) 02:22, June 20, 2014 (UTC)