The M1 Carbine is purchasable through the "Rifles" section for 275$. When you obtain the weapon as a tool it will say "M1a1 Carbine." Edited on 11/11/2014
The M1 Carbine in action
- 3 shots to the chest to kill a zombie.
- 10 shots in a clip.
- 2 seconds to reload, almost 3 seconds for an emptied out clip.
- Short melee range.
- Even though it has iron sights, able to zoom in farther.
- Receives 300 from a regular brown ammo box, 600 from a medium green ammo box, and 900 from a large red ammo box.
- Moderate fire rate.
- Iron sights are a bit derpy, but they're usable.
Pros & Cons
- Great fire rate for a rifle
- Has a UNGODLY amount of ammo, meaning no consistent ammo box visits
- In-depth zoom in
- Only able to kill 3 zombies in each clip, with careful shots
- Unreliable melee range
- Penalty for emptying out a clip and reloading
- Efficient gun only for the people who can continously shoot the chest
(Written by LeisureLecturer)