The SIG Sauer P226 is the starting weapon when one joins a Stranded On Earth: The First Strike server.
It is currently the only handgun in the game with an attached flashlight.
The SIG Sauer P226 is a Swiss police and military grade handgun used by many highly-skilled police and military organizations all over the world, most notably the American Navy SEALs, and the Canadian Joint Task Force 2. It is chambered for 9x19mm Parabellum, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and .22 Long Rifle ammunition, however due to the 12 round magazine, the specific models found in the game are either chambered in only .40 S&W or .357 SIG ammunition, as the other types do not support a 12 round feed system.
In Stranded On Earth: The First Strike, the P226 was so widely mass produced for the nearby military and police presence that when the apocalypse occurred and the factory was scavenged, all of the stock was gradually circulated into the wasteland, effectively making it a common sight along with plenty of it's ammunition.
- Quick reload time
- Exceptional accuracy
- Efficient damage rate
- Manageable recoil
- Reliable rate of fire
- Equipped with a flashlight
- Spawns upon entry to a server
- Cannot be upgraded
- Only suitable at close range
- Overall, it is among the best pistols in the game because of the flashlight and it's versatility, only being topped by the Dictator's Might.
- The flashlight can be toggled by pressing G.
- It's the only non-gamepass-exclusive pistol in the game that has a flashlight.
- It was almost the standard american military sidearm, but was beaten by the Beretta M9.
- However, the Navy SEAL's still chose this sidearm due to it's superior reliability and quality.
- Furthermore, it is one of two standard Canadian military sidearms, the second being the Browning Hi-Power, or P35.